Monday, January 26, 2009

Papercut Lamps by Hannah Nunn


Aren't these just gorgeous. I was searching Etsy when I cam across these Papercut Lamps by Hannah Nunn. I just love their simplicity and glow. Hanna creates her lanterns in Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire, UK and is inspired by the natural world and the amazing structure of plants and flowers. And I can see all of that inspiration is these lighting works of art.

hannahnun.etsy.com

From top to bottom... Left to right...
1. Tall Spring Blossom Table Lamp
2. Small Butterfly Meadow Table Lamp
3. Tall Japanese Anemone table Lamp
4. Small Tulip Table Lamp

4 comments:

  1. Thankyou for blogging about my lamps. I really like the layout of your blog. its very fresh and lovely. i WILL come and be inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    I'd appreciate if you can give me some feedback on our site: www.regencyshop.com

    I realize that you are home decor-modern design connoisseur :) I'd like to hear your opinion/feedback on our products. Also, it'd be swell if you can place our tulip table on your blog.

    Thank you,

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are your gorgeous lamps available for sale in the US anywhere?

    ReplyDelete