Thursday, January 22, 2009

Welcome to Side Door 157

ok... so I thought and thought and thought about how to introduce our blog Side Door 157. And there just isn’t a good way that I can think of. No spin or anything. Just what it is.

I am an artist and designer and I love things and ideas that inspire and just make life better. It is an extension of of my etsy shop, Juniper Jeffries where I sell my wares. There are a lot of great artists and craftsmen out there and I want to not only show my work but the fabulous work of others. Lets celebrate it!

I have been married for 15 years to a wonderful gal and we have 3 great kids and they all support me in my work. They are awesome and each have their own outlets of creativity. We live in Roosevelt Ut. and I do all my work out of my home studio. I love creating things that make people happy.

Our home is our gallery, our eatery, our workshop and our laughing place. A place we entertain friends and family and share what we love. When our friends come over they don’t knock they just enter through the side door.

Side Door 157 is our virtual home. Within these walls you will find all things good. So welcome friends and stop by often for great ideas and inspiration. And let me know what you think.

Oh yeah... I love Macs so expect some info on those as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment