Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Let's Play • Printable Children's Valentines from Juniper Jeffries





These are the printable Children's Valentines I have created for this season. The theme for these cute cards is Let's Play and there are 4 different greetings in this set. Let's Fly a Kite, Let's Pick Flowers, Let's Climb a Tree & Let's Fly Paper airplanes. Each one comes with a strip of paper to wrap around the card to write a friends name on. Attach a piece of candy to make it a special treat! Take a look around our shop to find your printable love.

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I would love to post about these on my blog and link to your etsy shop. I see that you do not have any in the shop right now...and thought I should ask in case you are closed, on vacation, or some other such thing. Please let me know if it's ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deborah...
    I would love for you to blog about my items. I have just added a bunch of new items to my etsy shop. Thank you for doing touting my items.

    Wade

    ReplyDelete